190g Shanghai noodle, 2 prawns, 4 pcs dried scallops, 2 pcs clam, 4 pcs Chinese mushroom (juliennes), 1 stalk Xiao Bai Chai, 1 leaf Chinese cabbage (cut strips), ½ onion (slices), ½ bowl pork belly(juliennes), some shallot oil and cooking oil, 1 star anise, 1 tbsp chopped dried shrimp, 1 tbsp hua Diao wine, some white stock (boiled with old chicken for 8 hours), some starch for thickening
1. Scud yellow noodle and drain; and then moist with some oil and set aside.
2. Saute pork belly, onion, star anise, chopped dried shrimp and Chinese cabbage with some oil.(pic 1-2)
3. Add in white stock, shelled prawns, dried scallop, clams and Chinese mushroom; bring to boil. (pic 3-4)
4. Add in noodle, Xiao Bai Chai and shallot oil, birng to boil again. (pic 5-7)
5. Thicken with tapioca starch and sprinkle some Hua Diao wine on top before serving. (pic 8)