500g chicken drumstick (cut into pieces), half each of Chinese sausage &
liver sausage (sliced) , 2 pc Chinese mushroom ( braise with stock until
soften and sliced), some chopped spring onion
1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tsp dark soy sauce, 2 tsp light soy sauce,1 tbsp
ginger juice, 1 tsp pepper,1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine
A:3 rice measuring cup of rice grains,1 tbsp chopped garlic, 5 pcs shallots (sliced), 5 slices ginger, 30g salted fish (sliced)
B:1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp dark soy sauce, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sesame oil, 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine, 2 rice measuring cup of water
1) Season chicken pieces with marinade ingredients for 30 minutes, set aside. (pic 1)
2) Wash then soak rice for 20 minutes, drain well.
3) Switch on Cornell Multicooker, set temperature to 220℃, once feel enough hot at back of hand, pour in vegetable oil, add in shallots and stir-fry until light brown, add in ginger and garlic, sauté until fragrant.(pic 2)
4) Add in sliced salted fish, stir-fry until aromatic, toss in drained rice grains, and then pour in rice ingredients B and mixes well. Transfer all mixture to Cornell Rice Cooker.(pic 3-4)
5) Switch on Cornell Rice Cooker, choose the White Rice button, red light indicate it is working.(pic 5)
6) Let rice cook in Cornell Rice Cooker for about 20 minutes, add in marinated chicken pieces, Chinese sausages, mushroom and marinate sauce, continue to cook till cooked. Do not open the lid at this stage, let it simmer for another 15 minutes.
7) Sprinkle chopped spring onion on top before serving.