150g Bamboo fungus, 1 stalk celery, ½ carrot, 10 asparagus, 1 pkt fresh lily pulp
½ bowl water, ½ tsp mushroom stock granules, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp sugar, ½ tsp sesame oil, ½ tsp soy sauce, 2 tbsp water, pepper to taste, dash of corn starch
1. Soak bamboo fungus in water for 5 minutes. Trim all vegetables into 5-6cm strips.
2. Stuff asparagus, celery and carrot into bamboo fungus under water. (pic 1)
3. Steam the stuffed bamboo fungus for 5 minutes.(pic 2)
4. Blanch fresh lily pulp in hot oil and drain; arrange in plate with steamed bamboo fungus. (pic 3-5)
5. Boil gravy ingredients and pour over the dish, done. (pic 6-7)