160g roasted meat (sliced), 220g drumstick mushroom (sliced), ½ onion (juliennes), 1 tbsp chopped garlic, 1 stalk spring onion, 1 tbsp Chinese cooking wine (add last)
1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, ½ tsp sugar, dash of pepper
1. Sliced roasted meat and drumstick mushroom, set aside.(pic 1-2)
2. Sear drumstick mushroom in dry wok and set aside.(pic 3)
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in wok, sauté garlic until golden brown, dish out.
4. Add in onion and sauté until fragrant, toss in roasted meat.(pic 4-5)
5. Add in drumstick mushroom and seasoning, stir to mix.(pic 6)
6. Toss in fried garlic and spring onion; and then drizzle in wine before dishing out.