2 cloves garlic(chopped), 2 tbsps cooking oil, 20g dried cuttlefish(cut into pieces), 10 pieces of dried red chillies(cut into 2cm lengths), 500g pork ribs(cut into 2.5cm lengths）, 500g belly pork (cut into 2.5cm pieces 1cm thickness), 2 cups water or till sufficient to tenderize the meat
2 tbsps oyster sauce, 2 tbsps dark soy sauce, 2 tbsps Chinese wine, 2 tbsps brown sugar or to taste, salt to taste
1. Marinate pork ribs and belly pork with 1 tsp ground ginger.(pic 1)
2. In a clay pot, add some oil, saute the garlic until fragrant, toss in dried cuttlefish and dried chili.(pic 2)
3. Then add the marinated pork ribs, belly pork and seasonings and stir.(pic 3-4)
4. Add in water and braise slowly for 50 minutes or till the ribs are tender enough and most of the sauce has dried up.(pic 5)
5. Thicken sauce by using corn starch, serve with some coriander leaves or chopped spring onions.