1⁄4 tsp strawberry extract, pink gel food coloring
250g TATURA Butter, 1⁄2 tsp salt, 100g castor sugar, 1 “Grade A” egg, 300 g plain flour(sifted), 25g cocoa powder , piping bag & tip
【Tatura Cheese Filling】
250g TATURA Cream Cheese(at room temperature), 80 g TATURA Butter, 100 g icing sugar, grated lemon rind
1. Heat oven to 180℃. Grease trays with extra butter and set aside.
2. Combine TATURA Butter, sugar, salt and vanilla extract in mixer. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often then beat in egg, until creamy.
3. Beat in sifted flour; and blend at low speed until well mixed. Divide dough into 2 portions leaving one portion plain and tint one portion pink by adding strawberry extract and pink coloring.
4. To make the chocolate spritz, repeat the same method using ingredients for strawberry spritz.
5. Insert a 1M or 2D tip into pastry bag. Fill bag with cookie dough. Pipe the cookies on prepared trays in a swirl pattern each the size of 1” circles. Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes, or until slightly golden.
6. Remove from oven, leave to cool before filling with the cream cheese icing. Chill and serve chilled.
【To prepare cream cheese filling】
Using an electric beater, beat all ingredients together until fluffly. Pipe onto cool cookies.